We are excited to announce that we will be remodeling our office!
We’ll remain open during the remodel and continue to provide the same compassionate, high-quality care you expect from us. Here are a few things you need to know when visiting us for your appointment:
- Our reception area will be temporarily moving across the courtyard to the Soma Institute in Suite 101 in Camano Center Building B starting on June 21st until August 30th, 2022. You will check in for appointments there.
- Parking is in the same location, though it may be limited. There will be construction equipment and mobile units in the far back area. There is extra parking at the park and ride across from the fairgrounds, and across Camano Avenue in the Community Center.
- We will be closed for 2 weeks in the end of August from 8/15/22-8/30/22. Emergency dental care will be available during that time.
- There will be construction happening:) Expect some more noises and activity than usual. All construction will be behind barriers and separated from patient care areas.
These upgrades will help us to better serve our patients and community. Here’s how:
- Permanent incorporation of Covid safeguards. Whole office HEPA filtration, Negative pressure air evacuation of treatment rooms, and isolation of air exchange in treatment areas will be integrated and built into our space. No more plastic curtains and loud HEPA fans!
- Treatment room upgrades to give our patients a better, more comfortable, and safe experience. Individual rooms with doors for improved patient privacy, COVID safety, peace and quiet. Incorporation of the latest technology and equipment to help us provide top notch dentistry.
- Ergonomic improvements for team members. When we protect our health, we can continue to be here for you! Larger treatment rooms with new arrangement of chairs and cabinetry will allow us the space to do this.
- Increase our ability to meet the dental needs of our growing community. Our goal is to do everything we can to help our patients and community achieve and maintain good oral health. Waiting months for an appointment is no way to do that. We’re aiming to fix that.
- Create a healthy space. No-VOC finishings will be used to keep the air clean and healthy.
- Support the environment. Eco friendly materials and finishings will be used throughout that are sourced from renewable resources. Also, there will be numerous upgrades for efficiency to significantly reduce our energy and water usage.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during our remodel. If you have any questions at all, please let us know. Thank you!