Langley Dentist - Langley Dental Office
We are located across the street from the Langley Middle School in the Camano Center Building.
742 Camano Ave #101A
Langley, WA 98260
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 03:30 PM*|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 03:30 PM*|
*Mondays and Fridays are available by appointment.
Click here for door to door driving directions
Please give us a call at 360.221.6373. We'd be happy to help you find a convenient appointment time. Also, you can request an appointment online. We'll give you a call back to confirm. If you need to cancel an appointment, we kindly request 48 hours notice. Otherwise a late cancellation fee may apply.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, and are a Delta Dental Premier Provider. Also accepted are most medical insurances for TMD and Sleep Apnea treatments. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Saratoga Dental does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plans. Please see our Financial Coordinator, Jodi Leuenberger, for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards.
Our fees take into consideration the high quality of the materials we use, our strong commitment to continuing education, and the depth of our experience. We do our best to make dentistry affordable by offering several financing choices. In your consultation with our financial coordinator Jodi Leuenberger, you can choose the one that’s right for you. Jodi is highly skilled in maximizing insurance benefits, but insurance will generally pay for only a portion of your treatment.
Financing options include:
• In-office payment agreement. Short-term in-office payment plans are available with some treatment plans. You can discuss this possibility with the financial coordinator during your consultation.
• Extended-term financing. Patients who want to pay for their treatment over an extended period of time can charge it to their Visa or MasterCard.
• Care Credit. A healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. www.carecredit.com
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- 3-D X-ray with Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Cerec Digital CAD/CAM same day crowns
- Surgical guides for dental implants
- Oral Sleep apnea appliances
- Nitrous Oxide